Preparation is everything
For the best results with Styleberry polygel, ensure you have completed the following before you begin your polygel application:
1. Use a nail file to file your nails to the desired shape.
2. Push back and trim your cuticles.
3. Gently buff your nails with a nail buffer.
4. Clean your nails with a cleanser wipe.
Start with a base coat
1. Apply a thin layer of base coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
2. Cure for 60 seconds under a lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
3. Using an extension tip that fits your nail apply a...