Preparation is everything
1. Use a nail file to file your nails to the desired shape.
2. Push back and trim your cuticles.
3. Gently buff your nails with a nail buffer.
4. Clean your nails with a cleanser wipe.
Start with a base coat
1. Apply a thin layer of base coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
2. Cure for 60 seconds under a lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
3. Using an extension tip that fits your nail apply a small amount of polygel into the tip using an orangewood stick.
4. Spread the polygel onto the tip to the length required.
5. Once you have applied the polygel onto the tip to your desired length, use a small brush and a small amount of cleanser to apply to the gel.
6. Cover the nail with the gel side of the tip. Using your small brush and a small amount of cleanser, wipe around the nail edge (where the extension rests near to the edge of your nail).
7. Cure for 60 seconds.
8. Using your nail file, file into your desired shape. Then, use your buffer to buff over the gel to smooth.
9. Using a cleanser wipe, wipe over the nail to remove dust and debris.
10. Apply a top coat to all nails and cure for 60 seconds.
11. Wipe away the sticky layer with a cleanser wipe and finish with cuticle oil on the skin around your nails to leave them feeling nourished.
Removal Tip - If you want to remove the polygel, you can file the nail extension down and buffer before using acetone to remove balance of product.
Products Related to this Post